We working hard to support all research staff in the Midlands to build a community of researchers who can support you regardless of where your next contract takes you. We will be there to offer a community of like-minded colleagues to talk and network with. Every member of the Midlands RSA is committed to actively engage in their own personal and professional development.
- utilize social networking tools to share information
- want to be part of a supportive community you can access regardless of your location in the Midlands
- enjoy communicating online
- have an interest in career development, employment rights, equality and diversity, research ethics, funding, impact, or researcher mobility
- feel passionately about an issue that affects research staff and is not listed above
- have a brilliant idea that must see the light of day
- enjoy networking
- are interested in research policy or
- have taken the time to read every item on this list
then there is a place for you as a member of the Midlands RSA.
Membership is free and you can join today.
If you would like to join us please reply to this email, or join our Linkedin group http://www.linkedin.com/groups?home=&gid=4867588&trk=anet_ug_hm&goback=.gna_4867588
The Midlands Research Staff Association has a Facebook page
We are also on Twitter @MidlandsHub and we have a blog www.vitaemidhub.wordpress.com