The PhD to Consulting group provides expert career advice and networking opportunities to current PhD and post-docs pursuing a career in management consulting. A highlight of our activities is the PhD to Consulting conference which gives delegates the unique opportunity to gain direct networking access to leading consulting companies and colleagues and provide a platform for discussion to PhD students/graduates and representatives from consulting firms.
We are delighted to invite you to the forthcoming PhDtoConsulting 2013 Conference, which takes place on the 27th of September at University College London, United Kingdom. This year’s conference will focus on:
- Exploring how receptive the UK consulting industry is to PhD students/graduates.
- Sector/industry specific demands for PhD students/
- What the consulting industry expects from PhD students/graduates.
- Key skills a PhD recruit should have (quantitative, qualitative, etc)
- Recruitment and assessment procedures.
Applications to the PhD to Consulting conference are competitive. Please go to our website for more details:
We look forward to welcome you to the PhD to Consulting Conference 2013!
PhD to Consulting Committee.
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/PhD-to-Consulting-London- Networking/249347768501264